Friday, July 09, 2010

tv meme, day 24: best quote

Well, this one was obviously a toughie, considering the scads of comedies I religiously watch.  While I was inclined to go with that brilliant bit of dialogue from the season 5 episode of The Office, "Cafe Disco", in which Michael talks baby talk to his workers in order to convince them to attend his dance party ("Yes, I'm your big daddy, and Ima gonna kissa da boo boo."), for some reason YouTube insists on foiling me despite my intentions of heaping praise on the copyrighted material in question.  Why am I simply not allowed to share my love of wonderful clips with my fellow bloggers?!  But I digress... I chose to go with my close second as a stand-in, the incomparable Tobias Funke uttering an unforgettable line following his preparation to be in the Blue Man Group...

1 comment:

M. Carter @ the Movies said...

My all-time favorite Michael Scott quote:

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower; sometimes I spend too much time volunteering; occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car."