Saturday, November 12, 2011

top 100 revisited, #100-96

First thing's first: Hi, I'm Luke.  You may remember me from a long-ago world called Journalistic Skepticism that has since gone completely to seed and has been neglected far too much in the past six months or so.  So here's yet another feeble attempt at caring for it properly. I've been talking for months now about revisiting my top 100.  The one I previously presented in countdown fashion is at least three years outdated, so I figured it was time for an update. So we'll go in fives!  Check out the links for more info, with brand new posts on the new films being welcomed into the Top 100 fold.  And keep your eye on the left column as the movies start piling in again.

100. Chicken Run (2000, dir. Nick Park & Peter Lord)

99. Silkwood (1983, dir. Mike Nichols)

98. The Emperor's New Groove (2000, dir. Mark Dindal)

97. Zodiac (2007, dir. David Fincher)

96. Romancing the Stone (1984, dir. Robert Zemeckis)

1 comment:

Andrew K. said...

YAY, you have returned. Goodness.

I need to revamp my list seriously, but not soon...way too lazy, and I have other priorities. I love the fact that your list is so much fun, though - The Emperor's New Groove - adorable. Eartha Kitt - diabolical.