Monday, September 06, 2010

casting crew: the INGRID BERGMAN story

It's been ages since I've done a Casting Crew, and they are generally reserved for potential big-screen adaptations of popular 60s and 70s sitcoms. But in honor of Ms. Bergman's recent birthday (and date of death, strangely enough) on August 29, I thought I'd take a stab at casting an Ingrid Bergman biopic, including some major players in her life. Shower me with gripes about my casting choices and your own picks in the comments!

Kate Winslet as Ingrid Bergman

Andy Garcia as Roberto Rossellini

Gabriel Byrne as Humphrey Bogart

Alexis Bledel as Isabella Rossellini

George Clooney as Cary Grant

Chris Cooper as Michael Curtiz

5 comments:

joe burns said...

That could work.

Simon said...

Alexis Bledel? You jest!

RC said...

if Bledel could do it, maybe she could pull of the look, but I'm not sure she has the acting-chops!

Otherwisee - good choices...would love to see those actors as the legends.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Kate as Ingrid would be glorious!

Canadian Drugs said...

Nice choice and also wonderful combination with black and white to colour photo.