Wednesday, April 06, 2011

april oscar predictions: BEST PICTURE

The year is more than a quarter complete now, so it's only fitting that Oscar discussion commence.  I don't know about you, but my fatigue from 2010's award season is over, and I'm ready to ponder anew the latest and greatest of 2011!  To start things off, I'm experimenting with the "pages" function of blogger to bring you the first of this round of predictions, starting with the elusive Best Picture.  Please do check them out, and let me know what your thoughts are!

**UPDATE** Best Lead Actress and Actor have officially been added.  Go check it out at the above link!

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I love the promise of Oscar movies, from afar they always seem mind blowing. Hopefully none of them will implode and be terrible. Although that Thatcher movie looks slightly sketchy...